HomeUnlabelledSoal Ulangan Tengah Semester (UTS) Semester Ganjil Bhs. Inggris
Sabtu, 30 Maret 2019
Soal Ulangan Tengah Semester (UTS) Semester Ganjil Bhs. Inggris
UTS BHS. INGGRIS KELAS 9 SEMESTER 1 SMPN Bla. Bla. Bla…… TAHUN PELAJARAN 2015/2016
1. What is the first thing to do when cooking rice using a magic com? a. Adjusting the quantity of water, b. Washing the rice, in the inner pot. c. Plugging the cable into the electricity socket, d. Weighing the rice using the measure cup.
2. The maximum amount of rice that can be cooked with the magic com is ... measure cups. a. Two c. four b. Three d. five
3. “Put it in the inner pot, and adjust the quantity of water." The underlined word means the ... of water as suggested, a. Amount c. size b. Number d. Weight 4. What does the writer write the text for? a. To inform how to serve a salad. b. To explain how to make salad c. To tell how to make Tikka Kebab d. To discuss how to make cubes of lamb
5. What does the word “them” in step 2 refer to? a. Cubes of lamb and onions b. Onion, bamboo skewers and salad c. Squares of green pepper and onion d. Cubes of Lamb, onion, and square of green pepper
6. The − man − is − hungry − three − noodles − of − bowls – ordering 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 The best arrangement of the words to be a good sentence is .... a. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 9 – 5 – 8 – 7 – 6 b. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 c. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 7 – 8 – 6 d. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 8 – 7 – 6
How to Operate Blender1.Make sure the switch is off. 2. Place ingredients into the blender container. Add some water if needed. 3. Put the lid on.4. Place the container on the motor housing. 5. Plug in the cable. 7. Select one of two speed buttons as required. Use PULSE switch for precision blending. When adding ingredients or seasonings, remove the small lid for adding things in the middle of the blender lid. 8. After grinding, press the switch off. 9. Unplug the cable.
7. What do we press when we want a very smooth result? a. Off switch. c. one switch b. On switch. d. pulse switch 12. What is the purpose of the text? a. To describe something. c. To narrate a story. b. To instruct something. d. To argue on something
8. Do you always have to add water? a. Of course. c. yes b. No. d. Certainly
9. What do we do when we want to add something in the blender? a. Open the lid. b. Open the small closure on the lid. c. Plug in the cable. d. Place the container on the motor housing.
10. When do we plug the cable in? a. Before placing the container on the motor housing. b. Before putting the lid on. c. After placing the container on the motor housing. d. After pressing the switch on.
11. The following are the synonyms of lid, EXCEPT…. a. Cover c. close b. Top d. Cap
12. Hereka : What do you think of my new tie dye shirt? Retno : …Did you make it on your own? Hereka : Yes, I did. a. I doubt it. b. Can you show me how to make tie dye shirt? c. Certainly!d. Wow, it’s great!
13. Ratu : Let’s ask everyone in our class to help clean the beach. Ketut : …that they are willing to. Not everyone cares for our nature. Ratu : Yeah, but it’s worth trying. a. Mmm.. c. really b. Certainly d. I doubt
14 Bonar : Is it possible to make other people aware of the loss that they can cause? Putri : …I don’t think we can make everyone aware of their damaging action. a. OK.c. I’m very certain about it. b. What was that again? d. I’m not so sure about it.